- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 5378
Call for paper for the 5th All European Dyslexia Conference
The European Dyslexia Association, in cooperation with the Universitá degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia, is happy to announce the 5th All-European Dyslexia Conference in Modena/Italy from 21st to 24th of September 2016.
Now we would like to invite you to submit a contribution for our conference!
Conference languages will be English with parallel sessions in English, Italian, French and German.
Prominent researchers in dyslexia and dyscalculia will deliver keynotes (in English; no translation):
- Prof. Usha Goswami, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Monica Melby Lervåg, University of Oslo
- Prof. Gerd Schulte-Körne, University of Munich
- Prof. Cesare Cornoldi, University of Padova
- Prof. Arnold Wilkins, University of Essex
- Prof. Giannis Karagiannakis, University of Athens
- Prof. Susan Gathercole, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Michael von Aster, Hospital of the German Red Cross, Berlin
The conference will feature lecturers representing best practice and knowledge regarding dyslexia and dyscalculia, a series of workshops for researchers and practitioners as well as opportunities for people to meet and network.
Call for papers
You are invited to submit a spoken research presentation, interactive research poster, a lecture and workshop proposals on the subject of dyslexia and dyscalculia related to theory and/or practice as well as personal experiences.
- Your submission should consist of a title (max 100 characters), authors, purpose (max 600 characters), method (max 600 characters), and results/conclusions (max 600 characters) for Spoken Papers and Posters. For Workshops and Lectures you are asked to provide a title (max 100 characters), what the workshop is about (max 400 characters), your target audience (if applicable) (max 100 characters), and conclusions (max 400 characters).
- Please select which language your contribution will be held in. In case you will have a research presentation your abstract has to be in English, but your contribution in itself can be in any of the four conference languages.
- Specify if you prefer to have your presentation as an Oral presentation, Interactive poster or as a Workshop.
- Specify your contribution as being a Research presentation, a Professional presentation or Personal experiences.
Each presentation will be allowed a 20 minutes presentation and five minutes of Q&A. Workshops can be longer. We will not accept any presentations trying to promote products, companies or services.
If accepted, your submission details will be used to form an abstract for the conference programme and will be published on the conference web site.
If you wish to submit more than one paper/poster/workshop you should submit each separately through the abstract site.
The deadline for submitting your contribution is March 30th, 2016 at midnight (CET).
You will be informed about the results of the review-process by April 15th, 2016.
How to submit
Please visit our conference page for more information and to
submit your abstract: www.eda2016.unimore.it/call-for-paper
The online-registration starts from 15th of April 2016.
Use the advantage of €200 Early Bird offer until 30th of June.
Further information on the word count allowed and other details about your contribution can be found on the conference site when you submit your abstract.
For more updated information about the conference, please visit the official conference page www.eda2016.unimore.it